Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Julie London

>>

Julie London - Twin Best Now tracklist:

  • The Boy from Ipamena

  • As Time Goes by

  • The Days of Wine and Roses

  • Slightly out of Tune (Desafinado)

  • What is this Thingh Called Love

  • Youd Be So Nice to Come Home to

  • Blues in the Night

  • Don't Smoke in Bed

  • Black Coffee

  • Round Midnight

  • Love Letters

  • Never on Sunday

  • Come on-A My House

  • But not for Me

  • When I Fall in Love

  • The End of the World

  • Sway (Quien Sera)

  • I'm in the Mood for Love

  • Fascination

  • Whats New

  • Love for Sale

  • Charade

  • Vaya Con Dios

  • Julie London

  • Hello Dolly

  • Ive Got You Under My Skin

  • Dream

  • Amor

  • S Wonderful

  • My Heart Belongs to Daddy

  • Diamonds are Girls Best Friend


more at getallmp3 site

download more:

0 comments: